While various social media networks provide the platform to dive into the world of infinite possibilities, different social medial posts have different character limits!
You are not free to type as many characters as you want in your Twitter Bio or Facebook Profile Description!
Often marketing professionals need to check character limit each time they are creating a Facebook page or a new YouTube channel. Being a content writer and marketing professional myself, I decided to sum it all up at one place, for me and for you. Bookmark this page and enjoy! If I missed something, please do let me know in the comments section!
Character Limit In YouTube
- YouTube Channel Description Character Limit is 1000 characters.
- YouTube Video Description Character Limit is 5000 characters.
- YouTube Video Title Character Limit is 100 characters.
As you might already know that you can add polls in your YouTube video to create your videos more engaging or just to run a survey and gain your audience insights.
Well, YouTube Polls has their own limits too! In a YouTube Video Multiple-choice Poll, you can add up to 5 choices. Besides, here is the character limit of a YouTube Poll:
- YouTube Poll question characters limit is 50 characters.
- In each answer choice, you can have a maximum of 30 characters.
Character Limit In Twitter
- In a tweet, you can post up to 280 characters.
- Earlier the limit was 140 characters for a single tweet.
- Twitter Description character limit is 160 characters.
Character Limit In Instagram
- In an Instagram post, maximum 4000 characters can be included
. . .